Board Certified* Family Law Attorneys
C. “Luke” Gunnstaks, a Board-Certified Family Lawyer* in Dallas-Fort Worth, focuses on family law and entertainment law. Gunnstaks Law Office is a place where people involved in contentious family law matters can obtain sound counsel and vigorous advocacy. It is also a place where musicians, artists and entertainers can get the representation they need to help protect their interests.
If you need a lawyer who will stand up for your rights and not back down, you need Gunnstaks Law Office. Call (972) 590-6572 or contact our Dallas firm online.
Handling All Aspect of Texas Family Law
Our firm handles all family law matters. We also advise clients when their case spills over into criminal law, bankruptcy law or other areas of law, and can help the client find expert representation in those areas as well.
- Divorce and marriage dissolution: There is no such thing as a typical divorce. We handle even the most complex and contentious divorces, including high profile divorces involving complex marital property and hidden assets. We passionately fight for the rights of our clients and their children.
- Child custody and parenting rights: We work hard to protect the best interests of children by negotiating and/or litigating custody and visitation arrangements that meet each individual client’s needs.
- Child support obligations: We make sure that child support paid or received is based on accurate information.
- Modifications to your divorce judgment: When our clients’ lives change, we work hard to modify existing child custody, child support and alimony arrangements.
- Support enforcement: Obtaining a child support or custody order may only be the first step. Enforcing or defending against those orders can sometimes be as difficult as getting the order in the first place. We offer experienced representation in these areas.
- Division of marital property: Property division can be complex when there are significant assets, complex businesses, or prenuptial and/or postnuptial agreements. Whenever necessary, we look for hidden assets to make sure that all relevant information is considered.
- Prenuptial agreements and post-nuptial contracts: We draft prenuptial and postnuptial agreements that hold up and that protect you, your assets and your children. We are also adept at finding loopholes in unenforceable agreements.
- Paternity disputes and litigation: Sometimes a paternity action is the only way to collect child support or stay involved in your child’s life. We handle the litigation details so that you can focus on establishing and/or maintaining a healthy relationship with your child.
- Step-parent adoptions and termination of parental rights: We represent parents and stepparents in adoption proceedings and proceedings to terminate parental rights.
Contact our family law attorneys Today
Whether the case involves a deceitful spouse or a dishonest business associate, our firm will fight for you. To learn what Gunnstaks Law Office can do for you, call (972) 590-6572 or contact us online.
*Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization